Monday, March 7, 2011

CNA - If you were to choose whether to do clinical training- nursing home or hospital?

Array clincal because that is where the role is. I am a clinical nursing student and had in both places, and I much prefer the hospital. If you know where you work, you should have better prepared the clinic anywhere. But when my class hated all of the clinical nursing home and is much happier now that we are in the hospital. It depends where you want to work. If you enjoy working with the nursing home elderly, (s), if you like variety, then I suggest a general hospital. You will be exposed to more medical procedures and medicine in hospitals. In the nursing home, you take care of these patients, but may be able to join and help the community. Most jobs are the CNA in nursing homes, it makes more sense on a train. But if you intend to work in a hospital here where it belongs. I work in a hospital with a large group of care. Basically, the right of nursing at the hospital. In my experience, even if they are both a nursing home type is available, I prefer quite a hospital, I can not feel overwhelmed as I did in NH. Good luck on whatever you want. I love my job as a STNA and money is not bad compared to the nursing home. I have almost $ 3.00 more for the hours in the hospital. I never knew that I could enjoy cleaning a person much.LOL Sun I treat her like my own grandparents, that does not disturb me one bit .

0 comments:

Post a Comment