Saturday, March 5, 2011

Do I have to take a CNA training class if I am currently enrolled in a nursing school?

I know you have a written test and demonstration to register. Can I be unique to this exam for the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) or do I have an education (even when I'm in my first year of nursing school watch) Thanks:) Dottie: I am in a 4-year program, BSN How enrollled themselves in RN school come from? it means to me that there are still many differences between the various states. I think it varies between countries. And you think that this summer, and now you work as a CNA, would you like to have your RN license? I believe in it can apply after one year of nursing school, you become a CNA. I do not know how to get there yet. Talk to your teacher or e-mail to HR department in a local hospital and ask them to ask for this test, the CNA. And then ask if you qualify. Good luck, hope it makes sense

0 comments:

Post a Comment