I go on vacation to nursing education, I am making a good decision? "I'll have a good job after the training? I always ask for professional nurses in the long term? Want answers from those who have or have knowledge LPNs and LVNs are mainly required in the long-term care. Some work in medical offices, health and home care in hospitals. I'm not going to change soon. I do not know how you define "good job", but the pay is pretty good. In this way, medium-sized city, you start to win $ 16/hr. varies greatly. It may still be a crappy job, such as adult diapers to change, to help when someone vomits, changing dressings on the wound bed was etc.Having CNA, I do not think I want to be an LPN or LVN. Maybe I should become a first LVNs CNAs, around, then decide if it's something you'd like. An LPN or LVN can make $ 10 to $ 12 per hour, while a nurse can do double. LPN What I can say. Do not waste your time, I went to school if I had small children so I would be better to get LPN and then go part time while working, he was 4 years without RN, and the same work for less money means to one and the limited employment opportunities. Please do not waste your time and money with an LPN / LVN program, either because it is something you want to go. I know some who are LPNs in the same place, they just want to make RN. Good Luck.
0 comments:
Post a Comment