Monday, February 28, 2011

Does anyone know of a nursing school where I can get LPN training online?

I want to be approved practical nurse. Does anyone know of a school, this college online. You can not get it online.The only nursing schools you can do online to an RN BSN. I do not know! Why would you not go to school? My wife is and she likes it! In just over three years will be an RN! http://www.nursing-school-finder.com/states/online_nursing_schools.htm here ya go. You have to do clinical time (practical learning), we can not online. You can, however, some pre-req courses online before applying to nursing programs. Almost all LPN training is very practical and therefore we must do it in a hospital. Many two-year colleges offer this program and affiliated hospitals. I had such wonderful care from LPN if I have a patient in a nursing home was last year. I congratulate you on your goals and hope that you take time in this course. It takes about a year. Try asking at Sinclair Community College in Dayton, Ohio offfer I know that some distance learning courses, but I know LPN training. Some schools offer online courses, but you have to find a hospital for their clinical himself. Hospitals are very difficult to find. In addition, online schools are expensive. Visit www.allnurses.com to get a better answer to your question .

0 comments:

Post a Comment