Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Are there any on the job training for nursing, instead of going to school?

I live in St. Louis, MO, and I wanted to be a nurse, but I have no money for school. So does anyone know if there is a hands-on training to become a nurse? No, you must go to school and get certified. You can get a job as a caregiver, perhaps saving money for school - or go to a hospital that offers tuition assistance to work. No, unfortunately there is no such thing. Even a nursing assistant must complete a training program for 6 months. A nurse, you have at least a diploma in nursing Assocaiates have. This is your best bet, and where the money is. No money for school --- Have you tried any federal student loans? You can educational videos to your local Blockbuster. I was told that M * A * S * H, ER and House are all excellent referances. then apply for grants scholarships student loans you need to study and nursing courses No there is nothing you can do when you get a job in the kitchen, or treasurer or cashier in the store or the cleaning of the hospital, but you can grant for college. Or use the certificate with online classes. Their are no cheap schools you can get the certificate and certified. I now have three courses. Medical and dental assistant, medical transcription and medical claims and billing.good good luck! No, I do not think. You do not go to school to become a nurse. You can find a place that will hire and train as a CNA, but thats an assistant. If you are an RN or LPN, you must go to school. You must apply for financial aid www.fafsa.ed.gov Even if you think you are entitled only pain to use .

0 comments:

Post a Comment