Monday, February 14, 2011

Do paramedics require more training than nursing?

I am in a nursing program. I finish it in December. I want to go to school to become a doctor. I would also like to know if I can handle it. Would it be best to finish something for these nursing program and break in the part of emergency care? Or would it be best to just go into care? Who have more education? I think with emergency medical personnel. As doctors are not the same as a doctor. Medics are one step ahead and paramedics could use some IV drug to help people stable until they get to hospital, where doctors can help them. You need a paramedic completed a 2-year cycle. You can get away with the completion of course work in a shorter time if there is some overlap with what you have already learned in nursing school, and if your credit is transferred. Emergency medicine (a doctor) is eight years of university studies plus internship / residence at a university hospital. yes I am a paramedic and I get nothing that has to do things, tell me more nurses than in the first line of response on the ground, but the nurses have more education in the least think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment