Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Are there any nursing training courses I can do from home?

I am a working mum with an 8-month-old baby. Her father works full time and part-time evening. I really want to do something, such as trains, a nurse, but I know I will be hard to do with someone to take care of my children while I take lessons. Does anyone have any ideas? I'm really stuck. You can not become a nurse from home.Nursing school participation to the training, skills lab and do work in clinical settings. It is very teacher who happens to be on and in person. There is no health care programs that you can do at home. To be a successful nurse, you have hundreds of hours of practical training at the hospital. You can be bound to take some of your classes (composition, medical terminology, etc.) on the net, however.

0 comments:

Post a Comment