Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What do you think of an online nursing assistant training ?

I want to start this as a business. Do you think people accept the idea? I, obviously, the clinical component in a nursing home. This is for nursing assistants and CNA useless. Nursing (although auxiliary nurse) necessary clinical training. Yes, I think people who enjoy this tutorial. But remember that the only one that could be on the line could be the theoretical price. Those that there is absolutely no clinical component of it. Therefore, the theory of nursing, or psychology courses or chemistry, or similar, with the anatomy and physiology, but nothing like transfers, first aid, etc, involving heavy components clinic. This is a great idea! The clinical component is very important, of course, this practice because the practice is most important in the profession. But online study is a great opportunity to learn the theoretical. The online business today has great potential. I work for the project online http://www.c choiceeldercareorg / makes life for hundreds of seniors and their families much easier because it's so easy to find a nurse or a nurse to our service. I wish you much luck and success with your opening! On Line has shown that education is not the same quality as in the teaching environment in the medical sector. Human contact teach Clinicals, interaction between students and teachers to learn more. Comments, why not talk to the directors of nursing at a hospital and see what they offer .

0 comments:

Post a Comment