Friday, February 11, 2011

What are my options for CNA(certified nursing assistant) training?

I want a CNA while I'm at school. I do not care important, but would like to earn more money and help people in a few years. I already have my AA. I called every nursing home and none of them offer courses or training in the workplace. The only places authorized local schools offer CNA. I do not want to pay $ 350 to $ 500, and sit in another class at 5 months. Is there an online course for CNA? And if so, are they real? No, you need 30 hours of clinical hours before they can be a CNA. I advise you to be a CNA disadvantages. I was a CNA for eight years and finally left GOD! Thanks It was the worst job ever. It pays well, but not good work. I beat and kicked, beaten, bitten, and one almost made me lose my daughter when I was pregnant. Workers at Sears or anywere but as a CNA. I am a CNA / CHHA. my cert here in California. Hospitals do not rent here if you have six months experience in acute care. Now how the hell you get acute care experience in hospitals if they never hire you? I had to go to 120 hours of clinical and had a job with the care facility, where all do is to work on old peopleyuk it sucked completely. Now I have a job teaching mentally disabled people how to be independent. but if you want a CNA looking for a local school. You have clinical and theory hours. Lucky .

0 comments:

Post a Comment