Sunday, February 27, 2011

Could a nursing graduate be hired as medical transcriptionist without prior training in med trascriptionist?

I am a fresh graduate of Bachelor of Arts in nursing and I wondered if I could be employed as a medical transcriptionist without experience or training in medical transcription. I'm looking for a job right now to make money and I am very interested in how a medical trasnscriptionist would, of course I had completed were related. Sure. As a bachelor of NSG, use your knowledge and are aware of all medical terms that can be used in doctors' dictation. They would have all the medical codes different.There should not be a problem in that you always have a nursing position now.nurses know said that there is a shortage.Alot of the hospitals will hire you now, and some will even pay tuition fees to school. Do not you add something is not educated. The codes do not apply in medical transcription. But your terminology knowledge is very helpful. Many companies want experience so there's a catch-22, however, doctors and hospitals to follow, and after a time you can work from home so many secretaries do. There is some good information for anyone considering a career in this field in the website below. No affiliation to a school or products, just good info, including a permanent vacancies in coding, billing and transcription. They also have free listings in its directory for the Secretary. http://www.MedicalTranscription.com http://www.MTBrainstorm.com http://www.MedicalTranscription.com/work-from-home.html.

0 comments:

Post a Comment